DIETARY SUPPLEMENT - vegan & gluten/lactose/soy/sugar free
Package contains: 20 ml (640 servings).
DESCRIPTION: 2 fat-soluble vitamins dissolved in natural MCT oil from coconut. The product has a light citrus aftertaste, and optimal bioavailability, since it is absorbed in the mouth. Vitamins A and E are present in some foods, but are sensitive to temperature, therefore, they are usually lost during cooking.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN A:
- Helps maintain proper vision
- Supports functioning of the immune system
- Preserves healthy skin
- Helps maintain proper condition of mucous membranes
- Supports iron metabolism
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN E:
- Protects cells from oxidative stress and slows down the aging process (it's one of the strongest natural antioxidants)
MCT oil has many health benefits, for example, it doesn't adversely affect the blood lipid profile and doesn't increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. It has a much higher resistance to rancidity; the vitamins remain fresh long after the bottle is first opened (6 months).
WHEN USED EXTERNALLY:
- Vitamins A & E support skin and hair health, slow down the ageing process, protect against oxygen radicals, soothe irritation, prevent dryness
- MCT oil from coconut gently lubricates skin and hair to form a protective layer
- Bergamot oil** has a refreshing, toning and cleansing effect
INTERNALLY: Place a drop under the tongue or administer on a teaspoon. Drop in the mouth and spread with the tongue. In case of increased need 2-3 drops. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Children up to 18 months of age (after consultation with a doctor): Take one drop.
EXTERNALLY: You can add Vitamin A+E drops to your cosmetics - to your face or hand cream, hair shampoo, body lotion, mask, cream or nail conditioner.
- For 1 ml of cream / balm / conditioner, add 1-2 drops of Vitamin A+E (for 50 ml of product add 50-100 drops).
- In shampoos you can use 0.5-1 drop per 1 ml (for 50 ml of shampoo add 25-50 drops).
Average Serving Size: 1 drop
Servings Per Container: 640
Amount Per Serving
|266.5 mcg RE (887 IU)||33.3%*|
*DRV: daily reference intake value for adults.
RE: Retinol Equivalent
A-T E: Alpha-Tocopherol Equivalent, 4mg corresponds to 12 mg tocopherols
INGREDIENTS: MCT oil (from coconut, 48%), mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E), retinyl palmitate, flavour - bergamot oil.
PRECAUTIONS: The high content of bioactive vitamin E may cause a slight "scratchy" feeling in the throat in some people with mucosal irritation. The product must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
**If you are allergic to citrus fruits, you should first check for possible allergic reactions by applying a small amount to the skin, before using externally.
STORAGE: Keep out of reach of children, at temperature of 6-25°C and away from sunlight. After opening use within 6 months.