- For a particular colour corresponding to the iron content.
- Kłodawa pink salt is the purest pink salt, often exceeding its products from the Far East.
- A mineral with a high degree of purity, an attempt at the richest source of "elements of life", that is, microelements for examining the human body.
One of the few salt salts on the market does not contain E 536 (potassium ferrocyanide K4Fe (CN) 6).
- Fine-grained white salt - the universal spice, indispensable in every kitchen.
- You can read more about salt on our blog here.
The best ever :)
Full of minerals, really good.