Potassium tablets Dr. Jacob's
potassium, magnesium, zinc. L-arginine and vitamins B1 and B12
126 tablets - amount for 21 days
Potassium tablets Dr. Jacob's contain ingredients that have a beneficial effect on blood pressure, heart and blood vessels in a very good combination.
✓ Potassium and vitamin B1 for normal blood pressure, heart and vascular function
✓ Vegetable minerals in the form of natural citrates,
✓ The alkaline amino acid L-arginine
✓ Magnesium and potassium for muscles and nervous system
✓ Acerola extract rich in vitamin C.
Ingredients for proper blood pressure, heart function and energy metabolism
A healthy diet and lifestyle have a positive effect on blood pressure. In addition, you can significantly support proper blood pressure by taking the right combination of micronutrients. Potassium tablets Dr. Jacob's contain optimally balanced minerals, selected vitamins and L-arginine derived from plants.
The nutrients contained in Potassium tablets Dr. Jacob's have scientifically proven effects on health and the following body functions:
- Maintaining normal blood pressure - potassium
- Supporting heart function - vitamin B1
- Supporting the formation of collagen for the proper functioning of blood vessels - vitamin C
- Support of acid-base metabolism - zinc
- Supporting the work of muscles and the nervous system - potassium and magnesium
- Reducing the feeling of fatigue and supporting energy metabolism - with vitamin C and vitamin B12
- Supporting homocysteine metabolism, nervous and mental functions - vitamin B12
- Supporting the work of the immune system - vitamin C and zinc
Why is potassium so important?
Potassium is the most important and essential mineral in the diet and in every cell of the body. Potassium, which is found in vegetables and fruits, is important for the maintenance of normal blood pressure and the normal functioning of the nervous system and muscles. The heart is our most active muscle.
Despite the wide availability of fruit and vegetables, many people do not consume enough potassium. They can be supported by Potassium tablets Dr. Jacob's for proper blood pressure and muscle function.
What is L-Arginine?
L-arginine is an important amino acid. On the one hand, it is a natural component of the body's proteins, but also serves as a source of NO (nitric oxide) formation. L-arginine is mainly found in plant foods such as nuts and legumes. People who eat improperly, or live a heavy life or are under stress may have an increased need for L-arginine. The important thing is that the L-arginine in Potassium tablets Dr. Jacob's is in the form of an alkaline compound, not an acid-forming hydrochloride. Potassium tablets Dr. Jacob's contain 1600 mg of L-Arginine per serving.
Proper blood pressure as the basis for a healthy, long life.
What else can you do to maintain normal blood pressure? Here are our recommendations:
- Move enough (amount of movement adjusted to your abilities).
- Eat as little salt as possible.
- Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, mushrooms and herbs (they are especially high in potassium).
- Reduce the amount of stress as much as possible (stressful situations are often unavoidable, but you can learn to respond positively to stress).
Important: It's best to measure your blood pressure regularly. Only those who know their blood pressure can take appropriate action against the elevated values.
Portion recommended for consumption during the day: 3 × 2 tablets swallowed with a meal and washed down with liquid.
Note: in case of alkalosis, hyperkalemia, renal failure or the use of potassium-sparing diuretics, use after consulting a doctor.
Ingredients: potassium citrate, L-arginine (22%), magnesium citrate, filler - cellulose, magnesium salts of fatty acids, acerola extract (5%), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), silicon dioxide, zinc citrate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Store in a tightly closed container, out of reach of small children. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a balanced diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.