DIETARY SUPPLEMENT of Vitamins A, D3, E and K2 MK-7
Package contains: 60 capsules (60 daily servings).
- Helps maintain normal: iron metabolism, condition of mucous membranes, vision, skin condition, immune system function
- Ensures good mineralisation of bones and teeth and metabolism of calcium and phosphorus
- Reduces the risk of bone fractures associated with postural instability and muscle weakness in people aged 60+
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and muscles
- Its deficiency may contribute to the development of musculoskeletal problems, including osteoporosis
- Involved in many important body processes, known as the 'vitamin of youth'
- Has antioxidant properties preventing damage to cell membranes
- Inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol and prevents the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels
- People especially at risk of deficiency: women taking the contraceptive pill, cigarette smokers, patients with cystic fibrosis or coeliac disease
VITAMIN K2 MK-7:
- Maintains healthy arteries
- Helps the body absorb and distribute calcium and phosphorus properly and increases their absorption from food
- Regulates normal blood calcium levels (reduces the risk of coronary heart disease)
- Maintains healthy bones and teeth
DIRECTIONS: Take 1 capsule per day with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin A (Retinol Acetate)||481 mcg (1,563 IU)||59%*|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol from Lanolin)||50 mcg (2,000 IU)||1000%*|
|Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||12.4 mg (15 IU)||83%*|
|Vitamin K2 MK-7 (Menaquinone-7)||60 mcg||81%*|
*DRV: daily reference intake value for adults.
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin D3 Natural as Cholecalciferol from Lanolin (sheep wool), Vitamin E Natural as D-alpha Tocopheryl, Vitamin K2 MK-7 Natural as Menaquinone-7 (fermented by Bacillus Subtilis NATTO), Vitamin A Natural as Retinol Acetate, Bulking agent: Stoneground Brown Rice Flour (gluten free), Anti Caking agent: Natural Rice Concentrate (NuFlow), Flow agent: Natural rice extract (NuMag), Capsule shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
PRECAUTIONS: Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. The product must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or a healthcare professional before use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. The product should not be consumed by persons taking anticoagulants containing vitamin K antagonists (e.g. warfarin and acenocoumarol).
STORAGE: Keep out of reach of small children, in a cool and dry place.