DIETARY SUPPLEMENT of Vitamin D3
Package contains: 90 softgels (90 servings).
- Ensures good mineralisation of bones and teeth and metabolism of calcium and phosphorus
- Regulates many processes in the body and prevents arrythmia
- Reduces the risk of bone fractures associated with postural instability and muscle weakness in people aged 60+
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and muscles, maintains healthy bones and teeth
- Its deficiency may contribute to the development of musculoskeletal problems, including osteoporosis (menopausal women are particularly at risk)
IMPORTANT NOTE: When supplementing with vitamin D3, it is essential to supplement with vitamin K2 MK-7 at the same time. Vitamin K2 MK-7 should be taken in a dose at least equal in weight to the dose of vitamin D3. Without vitamin K2 MK-7, calcium will not find its way into the bones and may settle in the veins, joints and muscles.
DIRECTIONS: Take 1 softgel every 5 days with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||250 mcg (10,000 IU)||5000%*|
*DRV: daily reference intake value for adults.
INGREDIENTS: Natural Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol from Lanolin (sheep wool), Soya Bean Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol), Water.
PRECAUTIONS: Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. The product must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please
consult a doctor or a healthcare professional before use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
STORAGE: Keep out of reach of small children, in a cool and dry place.