DIETARY SUPPLEMENT of B Vitamins
Package contains: 60 capsules (60 daily servings).
DESCRIPTION: All group B vitamins partake in energy production. Below is a comprehensive list of key benefits of each B vitamin within this supplement.
- B1: Supports heart function, carbohydrate metabolism, energy balance, psychological function and nervous system function
- B2: Improves vision, protects cells against oxidative stress, energy balance, iron metabolism, healthy and firm skin, affects mucous membranes, psychological and nervous system functions, reduces fatigue
- B3: Supports psychological and nervous system functions, carbohydrate metabolism and energy balance, healthy and firm skin, mucous membranes, reduces fatigue and weakness through stress
- B4: Supports liver function, homocysteine metabolism, fat metabolism
- B5: Supports carbohydrate metabolism and energy balance, mental performance, reduction of fatigue, synthesis and metabolism of vitamin D3, steroid hormones, neurotransmitters
- B6: Its function is red blood cell production, immune system function, protein, glycogen, homocysteine, carbohydrate metabolism, cysteine synthesis, psychological and nervous system function, endocrine activity
- B7: Supports psychological and nervous system functions, normal energy and macronutrient metabolism, healthy hair, normal mucous membranes, healthy skin
- B8: Improves mood and focus, nervous system, combats overweight, helps to combat diabetes, female disorders, depression, schizophrenia, sleep disorders
- B9: Blood production, immune system function, homocysteine metabolism, psychological and nervous system function, reduces fatigue, cell division, amino acid synthesis, increased requirement during pregnancy, protects against fetal nervous system birth defects
- B10: Combats oxidative stress, inhibits bacterial growth, precursor to folic acid synthesis, aids in intestinal problems
- B12: Red blood cell production, psychological and nervous system function, immune system function, homocysteine metabolism, carbohydrate metabolism, cell division process, reduces feelings of fatigue, tiredness, weakness by stress
DIRECTIONS: Take 1 capsule per day with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)||50 mg||4545%*|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||50 mg||3571%*|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||50 mg||313%*|
|Vitamin B4 (Choline)||50 mg||**|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate)||50 mg||833%*|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||50 mg||3571%*|
|Vitamin B7 (Biotin)||55 mcg||110%*|
|Vitamin B8 (Inositol)||50 mg||**|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||400 mcg||200%*|
|Vitamin B10 (P-Aminobenzoic Acid, PABA)||50 mg||**|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||55 mcg||2200%*|
*DRV: daily reference intake value for adults
**DRV not established
INGREDIENTS: Thiamin (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Niacin, (Nicotinamide), Choline (Choline, Bitartrate), Pantothenic Acid (Dcalcium Pantothenate), Pyridoxine, Hcl (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Biotin (D-Biotin), Inositol, PABA (Para-Amino Benzoic Acid), Folic Acid, Methylcobalamin, Bulking agent: Stoneground Rice Flour (gluten free), NuMag (Natural Rice Extract), NuFlow (Natural Rice Concentrate), Capsule shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
PRECAUTIONS: Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. The product must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or a healthcare professional before use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
STORAGE: Keep out of reach of small children, in a cool and dry place.