Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Melaleuca alternifolia
Tea Tree essential oil – often referred to as "Melaleuca" essential oil – has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the tea tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and apply directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations and to soothe the skin.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effects to provide skin with a revitalised freshness
- Melaleuca has beneficial properties that can help to reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Provides reinforcing and rejuvenating benefits for the hair, skin and fingernails
- Melaleuca helps to purify and freshen the air to rid the environment of unpleasant odours
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties or apply to skin after shaving
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy
- Combine Tea Tree and Cedarwood and apply to face after shaving for an invigorating aftershave
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.