Ravintsara Cinnamomum camphora
Ravintsara, not to be confused with Ravensara, is derived from the leaves of Cinnamomum camphora. Although Ravintsara and Ravensara are both members of the Laurel family, Ravintsara is milder and similar to Eucalyptus and Camphor. Combine with essential oils like Roman Chamomile, Copaiba, Eucalyptus or Frankincense. Or, incorporate it into your favourite doTERRA moisturiser for calming benefits!
- A great addition to any morning meditation routine
- Combines well with essential oils like Roman Chamomile, Copaiba, Eucalyptus or Frankincense
- It has a mild aroma, similar to Eucalyptus and Camphor
- Dilute in a carrier oil as part of a relaxing massage
- Add one to two drops to a soothing Epsom salt bath
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.