Cardamom Elettaria cardamomum
Native to Southeast Asia, Cardamom is added to traditional Indian sweets and teas for its cool, minty aroma and flavour. Add to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance flavour. Valued worldwide as a spice, Cardamom is an essential oil that may also prove beneficial in many other ways.
- Known as one of the most flavourful essential oils.
- A versatile flavouring component widely used across the world in savoury dishes, commonly crushed in seed form to expose the oil and potent aroma.
- Cool, minty aroma and herbaceous flavour ideal for soups, salads and seasoning for savoury recipes.
Cardamom: The Perfect Baking Side-kick
- Add Cardamom to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance food flavour.
- Use Cardamom oil in place of cardamom seeds to enhance the flavour of many savoury recipes.
Directions for Use
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes and mucosa.