Arborvitae Thuja plicata
Known as the “tree of life,” the arborvitae tree provides a warm and woody essential oil that is often used in meditation practices. Additionally, Arborvitae may have cleansing properties and could potentially assist with skin care.
- Arborvitae has the potential to benefit the skin.
- Frequently used in meditation practices.
- Known as “the tree of life” and is abundant in benefits with a woody, warm and earthy aroma.
Practice Mindfulness with Arborvitae
- Combine with Cedarwood and Frankincense to create a homemade cologne with a woody, warm scent.
- Use during yoga to enhance the user’s experience by applying topically to the skin.
- Apply to wrists and ankles before hiking or outdoor activities for added motivation.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.