- The iron content is responsible for the peculiar pink colour.
- Improves the taste of dishes, soups, fish, meats, sauces.
- Pink Kłodawa Salt is the purest pink salt, often surpassing products from the Far East in quality.
- A mineral with a high degree of purity, it contains the richest source of "life elements", i.e. microelements necessary for the proper functioning of the human body.
- As one of the few salts available on the market, it does not contain E 536 (potassium ferrocyanide K4Fe(CN)6).
- Fine-grained salt is the most universal spice, indispensable in every kitchen.
The composition of microelements in Kłodawska salt is similar to their content in human body fluids. They control metabolic processes, i.e. metabolism, and they also play a significant role in the activity of enzymatic processes essential for life. Their deficiency causes adverse effects on health.
Learn more about this product in our blog article here: